The Silver Soap - Travel Size
Cor’s patented delivery system allows its active ingredients to get to the core of the most problematic skin issues.
The starting point of Cor’s skincare line is that our products contain the patented formula of Nano-Silver with Silica Compound.
Silver has long been known as one of the best natural anti-bacterial agents. Silver blocks the bacteria’s ability to transfer oxygen through its cell walls. Physicians worldwide use Silver for medicinal purposes especially with their burn patients.
Silica prepares the skin to accept the ingredients of Cor. The sponge-like nature of Silica draws the Silver and all of Cor’s active natural ingredients into its particles to richly nourish the skin.
In addition to the Silver-Silica combination, each product is layered with nourishing ingredients, such as: the Uber-Compound CSC, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate Extract, Vitamins, Aloe, Jojoba… the list goes on.
Cor, The Silver Soap removes make up brilliantly, has been shown to even out the skin tone, reduce the appearance of sun spots and pore size, maintain the skin’s natural moisture factor, visibly reduce the signs of aging and protect against the hazardous effects of the sun.
In short, the cumulative effects of Cor’s cocktail of ingredients works uniquely for each individual resulting in a natural, dewy-fresh, youthful appearance.
foam… rinse… glow…®
• Our most popular size bar for home and travel without the need to carry a myriad of products with you.
• Lasts up to 3 months when used with discretion.
• Combining high design and functionality, the acrylic case becomes the soap’s dish to keep it away from the humidity of your bathroom. Indeed, the packaging was one of just four finalists in the 2009 International HBA Prestige Skincare Awards
In addition to our core ingredients of Patented nano-Silver with Silica, Cor’s The Silver Soap contains the following ingredients to nourish, cleanse, tone and exfoliate:
• CSC Compound: Collagen, Sericin, and Chitosan comprise the uber-compound unique to Cor, developed using the latest beauty technology from Japan. The molecules of CSC are broken down into their minutest size to ensure delivery, absorption and performance upon reaching the target layer.
• Collagen starts to disappear at the rate of 1.5% per year in adulthood. Cor’s soap contains Marine Collagen, one of the best sources of renewable Collagen, which can add a more youthful appearance to your face.
• Sericin is a natural, soluble protein made from silk. Highly moisture-binding and film-forming, sericin imparts a unique and highly aesthetic skin feel. Sericin has film forming abilities that have been shown to protect the skin against the harsh effects of the sun.
• Chitosan is a natural fibre that acts to even out skin tone. Used in the dieting industry, it can absorb up to 6 times its weight in fat and washes away with the unwanted oils. Cor’s soap balances out the skin’s oil levels, especially in trouble areas like the T zone.
• Hyaluronic Acid is a wonderful humectant which has been shown to hydrate the skin, allowing it to appear smoother and more radiant. Clinical studies have shown that it also helps wounds heal more quickly, and can reduce the appearance of both old and new scars.
• Jojoba and Aloe soothe, and Avocado provides the vitamins A, and E, so necessary for healthy skin.
Cor soap, although simple to use, works differently from a normal bar of soap. In fact, rather than thinking about it as a soap, think of it as a dehydrated creamy foaming cleanser that will activate with water. This is also why we say the soap lasts so long, because when you apply just a small amount of water to the soap it will create a creamy foam, so you don’t need to rub the soap directly on your face.
Here are the simple steps.
Start by producing enough foam to apply to your skin. Do this by splashing water on your hands and face.
Then take the soap between your hands and rub for about 15 seconds until you have some foam on your hands.
Set the bar of soap down and continue to rub your hands together until a nice, creamy foam has been worked up and then apply the foam to your face and leave on for about two minutes.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
That’s it! Simple. You can leave it on while you are brushing your teeth or are washing the rest of your body or hair in the shower.
For exfoliation of old skin cells, when the skin is still slightly damp, gently remove old and dry skin by rubbing in a circular motion with your fingertips.
You may feel a slight tingling sensation while the foam is on your face or find that your skin becomes a little tight feeling during the first days of use. Don’t worry, this is normal. It isn’t drying – the nourishing and hydrating ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, Avocado, Jojoba and Sericin ensure you’re your skin is being hydrated. But recognize that Cor is a very deep cleanser due to the use of nano-technology and so it may be that your skin needs time to adjust.
Men can use the foam from the soap as their shaving foam. Leave the foam on for approximately two minutes and then shave as you normally would. The silver and other nourishing ingredients will help with razor burn, ingrown hairs and the redness that many men experience with their shaving routines.
The foam can also be used as a spot treatment for stubborn blemishes. Simply take a little left-over foam after you have washed and apply directly to the affected area and leave it on overnight.
Those customers who experience back or chest acne have also achieved great results by using it as a body soap.
Please don’t overuse though. Many customers report that they received such great results after the first day of use that they became excited and started using three times a day or that they would leave the foam on for more than four minutes and then they had a reaction. We have designed Cor to be simple in use and so more is not necessarily better. We recommend not leaving the foam on for more than four minutes (except for the spot treatment method described above) and not using more than twice a day.
What do you do after you wash with the soap?
As the soap is a multi-tasker you do not need to use an exfoliator or a toner. Indeed, if you do use a toner, you will not get the full benefit of The Silver Soap as you will strip away the lovely sericin protective film. So, after rinsing the foam off and patting dry the skin, use one pump action of either the moisturizer or the serum and apply all over your face. Given the lightweight texture, you will find that one pump will smooth nicely across the entire face. Use one pump action of the eye cream and gently dab that around the delicate eye area. You might also want to use the eye cream on the fine lines around the lip area and even the deep furrows that some people develop between the eye brows.
If you are using both the moisturizer and the serum, layer the serum on top of the moisturizer. That way you will have a beautiful, silky foundation primer and you will be locking in the moisturizer.
If you live in a humid climate, you may want to just use the serum alone without the moisturizer for its hydrating benefits and matte, refreshing feel.
See more: Soap