COR Beauty Regime
The starting point of The Silver Series, Cor’s patented Silver-Silica compound, combined with its unique Japanese CSC compound and nourishing ingredients such as Jojoba, Avocado, Aloe, Vitamins A and E, and Hyaluronic Acid combine to deep cleanse, tone and get to the core of skin’s issues.
Cor: Who Should Use it?
· All skin types can use all Cor products. We formulate them to be close to the pH of the clear skin so that they can be used on all types of skin. We have had amazing testimonials from customers with severe skin problems such as cystic acne, acne, psoriasis, excema and rosacea. But it is so gentle that it is also really effective for customers with normal
· The moisturiser is called the Anytime Moisturiser because it can be used either in the morning or at night. It is the perfect no-fuss complement to the soap.
· The serum could replace the moisturiser in very humid climates or in the summer months. It is also wonderful as a base before applying makeup. You will find that you need less makeup and that the makeup will apply easily to the skin. In addition, it is very effective in helping diminish the appearance of scars and age spots over time.
· The eye cream is useful for all age groups, and can also be very useful to stave off the fine lines that can start to form around your lips.
Cor: How Do You Use
Cor is so simple to use, not only for women, but also for men and teenagers. Who doesn’t love
the idea of using just a few products for their complete skincare regime?
Cor soap, although simple to use, works differently from a normal bar of soap. In fact, rather than thinking about it as a soap, think of it as a dehydrated creamy foaming cleanser that will activate with water. This is also why we say the soap lasts so long, because when you apply just a small amount of water to the soap it will create a creamy foam, so you don’t need to rub the soap directly on your face.
Here are the simple steps.
- Start by producing enough foam to apply to your skin. Do this by splashing water on your hands and face. Then take the soap between your hands and rub for about 15 seconds until you have some foam on your hands. Set the bar of soap down and continue to rub your hands together until a nice foam has been worked up and then apply the foam to your face and leave on for about two minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
That’s it! Simple. You can leave it on while you are brushing your teeth or are washing the rest of your body or hair in the shower.
You will start to see results after about a week of use.